The Mobile Device service has a purchase support offering, to provide assistance in selecting and ordering a mobile device for Faculty and Staff on Yale's mobile plans. SOM IT requires that the Find My iPhone feature is enabled on all university-owned Apple devices. Use this article to understand this requirement for your university-owned mobile devices.
Find My iPhone requirement guidelines:
- SOMIT requires that you enable the Find My iPhone feature on all university-owned Apple devices.
- Please visit Apple's website for more information on setting up Find My iPhone feature.
- SOM IT can assist with configuration of this feature on your phone at the time of purchase.
- To locate your device, you will need to go to www.icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- A map will display the location of your device.