The SOM IT Service Desk offers call support Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST by calling (203) 432-7777.
If you leave a voicemail message a non-urgent support ticket will be created an a technician will get back to you as soon as possible during business hours. For immediate assistance any time day or night press 1 during the voicemail greeting and you will be connected to the Yale University Central IT Help Desk to speak with a personal representative.
For Emergency Classroom assistance, dial (203) 436-4435 (on campus, 6-4435). During the semester, emergency classroom assistance is available Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Immediate or Urgent Assistance
- Computer and Laptop Setup
- Printers and Peripherals Setup
- Frequently asked Questions
Who can use it?
SOM Faculty and Staff members may call the Service Desk Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
How much does it cost?
This service is available at no charge to the Yale School of Management community.
How do I get it?
Call the service desk at (203) 432-7777 for general assistance. For Emergency Classroom assistance, dial (203) 436-4435 (on campus, 6-4435)
Related Policy and Procedures
- All users of Yale University computing and networking facilities are expected to read and abide by the Information Technology Appropriate Use Policy. For additional information, please familiarize yourself with the Policies and Procedures related to HIPAA Security.