SOM Information Technology Service Catalog

If a phone is transferred from one individual to the next, or if the individual transfers to another department and takes the mobile device, the financial responsibility must also change


Faculty do not require approval to assume financial responsibility for the cell phone service and may do so at any time.

Use the Cell Phone Request on the Yale ITS Services Website and select to Add a line when faculty or staff are transferring their personal account to Yale Financial Responsibility,

In this section you will find guidance on how to request a 'Transfer of Financial Responsibilities' for the following service providers:

  • No labels