Current account owners whom wishes to transfer account to Yale
Step by Step guide
If your account is current with no past-due balance, follow these steps to transfer billing responsibility to someone else.
- Go to Transfer Billing Responsibility.
- Review the Account Information to confirm it's correct.
- Create a 4-digit PIN. To complete the transfer process, the person taking over financial responsibility of your service will need this PIN, your AT&T account number, and ZIP Code.
- Follow the prompts to transfer billing responsibility.
Note: The future owner accepting billing responsibility must finish the process within 14 business days after you submit your request.
Accept Billing Responsibility
Please review Requirements for Accepting an Account before you continue.
The account being transferred must not be past due.
As the new owner of the account, you must meet these requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Complete a credit evaluation when accepting the transfer (You may be required to pay a deposit.)
- Accept the remaining contract term from the date of the transfer (if applicable)